Spring is here

 Spring is here, officially and because the self sown sweet peas have started to flower....
....along with the self sown Cornflowers.
Then I noticed the first of my daffodils flowering.
Which prompted me to finally finish my Spring table runner!
 
Pattern by Jacquelynne Steves, published in Spring 2017 edition of Quilts and More magazine.
Ironically I have also finally finished hand stitching the binding on this table runner, Spring Blooms.
This is a Norma Whaley pattern called Spring Blooms which you can buy on the Timeless Traditions. website.    A shot of the back, which I pieced to use up some scraps of green and to show off the quilting.  Sometimes my quilting is great, lots of time its just OK.  Fairly happy with this!
Hope your enjoying some pretty blooms at your place!
Happy quilting Sue.

6 comments:

  1. Love your straight lines on the green!! Well done on more finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely runners and your quilting is looking wonderful...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet peas are germinating, does that count? It will be weeks before I have any flowers on them. But I do have daffodils.

    I love both your spring table runners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to see your Spring flowers. It will soon be time to put the flowers to sleep for the winter, here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are starting our fall season and I am dreading winter here, and so glad people from the other side of the earth are starting their spring season. Enjoy! And save some for us! Both of the table runners are so cute and springy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden flowers are just gorgeous! and so are those table runners, I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Kim Diehl star in a churn dash blocks

I was just popping in to read some of my favorite bloggers, after a six month absence!  Then I saw that there was this draft post, so figure...