Digging around in the various tubs scattered around the house I came across all these completed 9 patch blocks.
The 2.5" squares and half square triangles were made to use for the Scrappy Sprout quilt in 2015 out of my scraps and unloved stash. But with sufficient leaves made I started making them into 9 patches and star blocks. Then they fell by the wayside after RSC ended for that year.
Fast forward to 2017 I need a new leaders and enders project!
Plus I have been busting to return to the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge, win, win!
January is Purple and here is what I have made for the month.
I started making four patches, as the supply of scrap purple dwindled. Ditto only got one star made as there was only sufficient half square triangles for one.
And I couldnt resist some other new blocks - but out of my reproduction stash, instead of scrap!
One 4" basket block (handle to be made) and a 7" Dresden - but might swap that neutral for a different purple yet.
Happy quilting Sue.