Money was made round for rolling

I have been spreading the love around our local rural quilting shops...eg spending money!
I brought some reds for more little baskets in Warracknabeal.
And some reproductions for my stash in Warrnambool, 
along with some modern prints and patterns.
Wool and linen from each store plus a pattern from Horsham.  
And the left over fabric from Geelong...
....is patiently waiting for me to stop driving around the countryside long enough to stay home and quilt!
Happy Easter, I hope your enjoying some family and stitching time, 
Sue.

4 comments:

  1. Quilters are good, at times, helping to keep the worlds economy going. You got some great fabric. I have some of the dark brown and cheddar leaf print. No plan for it but I loved the colors. The little leftovers are super cute with the pink border added. You'll find time to quilt it somewhere along the line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good that you are supporting the rural industries!!! I just love your quilt.. the borders have really shown up your HST's...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a much better proposition than eating chocolate all weekend! Lovely goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't find visiting fabric stores a hardship especially if you haven't been for a while. Hope you enjoyed yourself. Looks like you did some wonderful stash enhancement.

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Kim Diehl star in a churn dash blocks

I was just popping in to read some of my favorite bloggers, after a six month absence!  Then I saw that there was this draft post, so figure...