Two sick kids and a Mum

 DS2 has been sick since last Friday.  DS1 ended up in the sick bay at school yesterday and DH had to go and pick him up.  Today I had to miss work to stay home with the still sick kids.  But rather then whining about my real life I thought I would take some photos and post a blog.  *$#*&^#(! DH has left the state with our only camera...and all the photos I had taken but not yet downloaded of my sewing achievements from the weekend.
What's a girl to do?  Dig around and find another project that has reappeared now my newly painted sewing room is nearly fully functional again.  So...
 ...using this book I have been cutting...
  ...these fabrics.
...to make this block - Easy Attic Windows.
The most impressive thing about all this is not that I can sew when my kids are sick, but the fact that I think I have worked out how to a) take photos using my digital phone AND how to b) download them onto my computer ALL c) without reading the instruction manual...which I cannot find anyhow!  
Happy quilting, Sue.

2 comments:

  1. Love Dinosaurs...hate that my little boy had to grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a fantastic feeling when technology doesn't defeat us? So glad you get to play with your fabric while being nurse Mum.

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Kim Diehl star in a churn dash blocks

I was just popping in to read some of my favorite bloggers, after a six month absence!  Then I saw that there was this draft post, so figure...