Just a peek

This is one of the quilts made by the charity group Quilts from the Heart, that I belong to.  The blocks were given to us by Alan, he said they were "left overs"!  Hmmm, wish my discards were so beautifully pieced!  You can view more HERE.

I have "All Day Sewing" tomorrow, so the plan is to;
a) put the binding on my Wagga
b) sew the extra 20 cm of bias I need for the last Celtic block
c) piece the last couple of rows on Luck of the Irish to "finish it" and then add a border, or at least work out what sort of border it needs.
d) eat food not included in any diet a dietitian would approve of
e) escape the kids, housework and thoughts of chores for a day
f) have some fun...!

Happy quilting, Sue SA.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I have got to come up with a book week costume! Its The Baron from the Tashi books. So NOT motivated. Have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a long list I hope you enjoyed your day..

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Kim Diehl star in a churn dash blocks

I was just popping in to read some of my favorite bloggers, after a six month absence!  Then I saw that there was this draft post, so figure...