Celtic Quilt, four down, one to go

This morning I got some time to play with the camera...I am a bit excited as I finished the fourth Celtic block last night.

So now I am wondering how to put the 12 blocks together...this would be nice but small (48" x 64").....
 But if I add some green sashing it makes the blocks "float" and will make the quilt bigger...
 But perhaps a blue sashing will make the indivdual blocks stand out more?
Or I could put them on point ... with blue or green setting triangles?

 OR the final and largest option - on point with plain blocks in between with some feature quilting?  I quite like this layout (not necessarily in the blue) but some of these blocks look a bit funny on point (last two on the right hand side)?
Food for thought... 

This afternoon DS2 had a nap (fell asleep playing on the floor!) so I got to make the bias I needed to make the LAST block!  Happy quilting Sue.

1 comment:

  1. The blocks look great. Did you decide on your setting? Isn't nap time great!

    ReplyDelete

Some kind friends said.....

Kim Diehl star in a churn dash blocks

I was just popping in to read some of my favorite bloggers, after a six month absence!  Then I saw that there was this draft post, so figure...